Verse of the Day

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Retreat Projects

As I said in a previous post, I hosted a weekend retreat this past weekend and was very pleased with all I created!  I wanted to share a couple of the projects today, then on the 15th and the 25th you will be able to see some more of my creations in some blog hops.


  • Here is a layout that I am going to frame and hang in my office. This was created using our NEW Stella paper and the coordinating canvas Stickease. This was my first Mother's Day as a Gigi!!!




  • Here are a couple of journals I altered using the retired Wings paper & Magnifique paper:




  •  Here is a layout of my amazing grand-daughter using the retired Animal Cookies paper - this was her Christmas pictures - I think the colors are perfect!!!





I love Flip-Flaps!!!!!

  • Here is an 8x10 canvas I altered using the Wings paper. The flowers were made using our Art Philosophy cricut cartridge.





  • Another layout using retired paper - Whoops-A-Daisy - this is a layout of me with my great-niece - we had a pedicure day for her birthday last year.






I will post more for some blog hops, so don't forget to come back and see what else I did!!!!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment