Verse of the Day

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Spring Croppin' & Scrappin' Retreat 2012

Well this weekend I hosted my first scrapbooking retreat and if I do say so myself - it was a great success. We stayed at Montgomery Presbyterian Conference Center in Starke, Florida --- it is a very secluded retreat center on a lake.  We had 17 ladies and we all had a blast!!!!!

Here was what I packed and took with me - there's actually several bags underneath and 2 big Thirty-One large utility totes that you can't even see!!!! Needless to say my car was packed full and I only took one overnight bag for clothes!!!


Here are the attendees:


Had to take two pics, so I could be in one of them!!!

Working hard:



Eating dinner:

I was very pleased with all I created --- 2 journals, an altered canvas, 4 2-page layouts, a single page layout, and some cards. Considering it usually takes me all day to just create 1 double page layout at home, this was HUGE for me!!!!  I will post some of these projects tomorrow but some of them are for some blog hops coming up so keep checking back to see what all I created!

Can't wait til next year -- this will become an annual retreat!!!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment