Verse of the Day

Sunday, March 25, 2012

An Untroubled Heart

Today I am starting an online Bible study with Melissa Taylor. We are going to be reading the book An Untroubled Heart by Micca Campbell and digging into the Bible. Here is synopsis of the book:


Micca Campbell knows all too well the unpredictable nature of life. As the 21-year-old mother of an infant son, her world was shattered when she lost her husband to a tragic accident. Reeling from her loss, Micca feared for her future, and struggled to overcome her aching loneliness. Yet in her darkest moment, she discovered God's remedy for our deepest fears. Micca presents a woman's guide for living a carefree, worry-free life. She explores the anxieties of every woman's heart from insecurities, to finances, to marital challenges, to raising healthy children. With her distinctive southern flair and casual humor, Micca shares remarkable insights for finding freedom from fear. You'll be encouraged to lay down your worries, trust in your Heavenly Father, and embrace a life marked by peace and joy. 

Today we were challenged to pray and get ready for this study. Here is my prayer for this study ---


Oh Lord, help my unbelief — I believe and am anticipating that You are going to rock my world with this study. I am ready to surrender all fear – all worry – all control -to YOU GOD my LORD & SAVIOR -my KING of KINGS – my PRINCE of PEACE – my PROVIDER!!!! I am ready to walk with my head up and my eyes completely and solely on YOU!!!!


I am planning on posting some insights that I gain each week from this study but I would love to have you join me as well -- If you are interested visit Melissa Taylor's post and get started today.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment