Pages

Verse of the Day

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Use Up Your Stash....Dimensional Elements




WELCOME! If you are joining us for the "Use Your Stash Blog Hop" you are right on track. This month we are featuring Chipboard or Dimensional Elements.  You should be coming from Debi's Blog.

If you get lost along the way you can see the entire list of hoppers on Rachel's Blog. Let's get started.

Today I am showcasing 2 different layouts featuring dimensional elements that I have colored to match the papers.

First, I have a layout using our retired Topstitch paper -- this layout has actually been done for 2 years but I had not added the embellishments or photos until this challenge forced me to use up my stash!!!!


The heart (Z1735) and flower are both dimensional elements that I colored with Blush ink.

Another heart dimensional element colored in blush.

Paper is from the retired Lucky kit

The "j & a" are our Eclectic Alphabet dimensional alphabet (Z1395) colored with Olive ink -- I absolutely love the resist embossing that occurs with these dimensional elements.


Now hop on over to Tabbi's Blog for more ideas of using up your stash, then send me a picture of something you have made using up your stash of dimensional elements for a FREE A-size stamp set of your choice. I will post all pictures sent to me, then I will have a random drawing for a winner!



Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. love the different hearts- makes for good varationon your layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice layouts, I just loved that Topstitch paper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that topstitch layout. I have like 3 that I made! lol

    ReplyDelete