Pages

Verse of the Day

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Use Your Stash Blog Hop - Ribbon


WELCOME! If you are joining us for the "Use Your Stash Blog Hop" you are right on track. This month  we are using up some of the mounds of ribbon we have stashed away and we have 12 hoppers participating.  You should be coming from Tabbi's Blog and if you get lost along the way you can see the entire list of hoppers on Rachel's Blog. Let's get started.

Today I am showcasing RIBBON!!!  I used our new Color Ready Seam Binding Ribbon on both of the layouts below. This ribbon is absolutely amazing because you can add any color you want to it with your ink pad and a sponge dauber!!!

The 1st layout features Sophia paper (retired) and the ribbon is sponged in pear ink.



This interactive 'book' layout was from the Magic how-to program and the ribbon keeps it all together!

Yes I know she is adorable!!!!!




This 2nd layout features our new Lucy paper and is from the Lucy WOTG.

The ribbon here is sponged with Cotton Candy and I added a sparkle button to center of the bow.

I love Flip-Flaps!




Now hop on over to Ann-Marie's Blog for more ideas of using up your stash, then send me a picture of something you have made using up your stash of dimensional elements for a FREE roll of this amazing color binding ribbon. I will post all pictures sent to me, then I will have a random drawing for a winner!



Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. I really like how the ribbon is the interactive part in the first layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very, very pretty, you are all making me have to get that paper packet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. really cool! seam binding ribbon is super.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful..love how you can make the ribbon match every page

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty! I love the papers you used.

    ReplyDelete