Verse of the Day

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

May Technique Hop ... Yo-Yo Flowers


Welcome to our Technique Blog Hop!  This month there are several of us highlighting the Yo-Yo Flower Technique as shown on page 27 in the Spring/Summer 2012 Idea Book!  This blog hop is a great big circle so you can start wherever you want and continue through to see all the fabulous artwork incorporating this technique.  If you would like to start from the beginning, please visit Debi B's Blog .  While there you will also find a listing of all participants and their blog addresses if you should get lost or want to reference a blog along the way.  

If you are coming from Debi's Blog, you are on the right track!

Here is the card I created for Tenley's 1st birthday:


Supplies used: 

  • Lucy My Reflections Paper Pack
  • Creme Brulee Cardstock
  • Celebration Stamp Set (available with Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge)
  • Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge - Banner & the #1
  • Bling Buttons & Sparkles
  • Blush Waxy Flax
Thanks for stopping by!  Please continue onto Kimberly's Blog where you will find some additional artwork highlighting this technique!  Be sure to leave a comment and let me know what you thought of my variation and happy hopping!


Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. So blingie! Great looking yo-yo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm all about the bling...it seems to be a "getting older" thing?? I love the sparkly button on your yo-yo and I bet your little one will too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the card- Creme Brulee is one of my all time favorite colors.

    ReplyDelete