Everyone enjoys shopping the deals this time of year, and you’ll be tickled to learn that CTMH is making more fabulous deals available to you starting at 12:00 AM (MST) on December 1. They will be adding new items to the “While Supplies Last” section on my website's shopping page. Among the new additions you will find a wide variety of paper and coordinating accessories, all with a substantial markdown. You will also find that most of the items that are currently available will also see a further markdown at that time.
To sweeten the deal even more, from December 1–31, all orders placed my website that reach or exceed $50 will also include a free Bonding Memories® glue pen (Z553)—a $4.50 value! So shop early, because these deals are only available while supplies last.
Click here to visit my CTMH website now!
Friday, November 30, 2012
Tuesday, November 27, 2012
Thursday, November 22, 2012
As I reflect on all I have to be thankful for today, I am overwhelmed with the blessings of my life.
- To begin with my salvation -- I am so grateful that I serve a living God that loves me unconditionally and sent His son to die for my sins! I am thankful that when my perfect God looks at me He sees the blood of Jesus covering all my sins! I have been REDEEMED!
- I am very thankful for my family --- my husband, children (and their significant others), our granddaughter, my parents, my in-laws, my sisters & brothers, nieces and nephews, & grandparents that are in heaven cheering me on in life.
- My church & church family --- I am so blessed to be a part of Francis Baptist Church!!!
- My flip-flop friends --- no matter where life takes us we are there for each other through it all - the good, the bad, the ugly, the laughs & the tears!
- Unashamed Youth Ministries & Youth Leaders -- what a blessing to serve God with such amazing friends!!!!
- My work family -what a blessing to work daily with godly co-workers!!!
- My home -- it may not be the best and it may be getting old - but it is HOME!!!!
- My health -- I have been blessed with great health - I might be getting old but I'm still going strong everyday!
- Miracles --- we have seen our share of miracles this year -starting with the scare we had with Olivia (my great-niece) when she was born & Dad's fall that caused brain damage (all in the same day) and now we have another miracle with Dad - even though he has congestive heart failure and a defibrillator he has pulled through once again! Mom has had several ups & downs this year with her health but we have them here with us and that's what matters - -I can call and talk to them and I see them 3 or 4 times a week.
I could keep on going but I have to stop somewhere -- needless to say -- I truly have so much to be thankful for!!!!!!!!
Friday, November 9, 2012
I am finally getting Tenley's pages from her birthday party (May) completed on Studio J!!!! I love how super simple & quick Studio J is and it's great for getting lots of photos on pages!!! Remember it's FREE to create and play!
After many months of debating I finally sorted through my stamp sets to get all my duplicates and sets that I have not used in over a year or never used and now I am offering these to you!!!! Click here to visit the Virtual Stamp Sale or click on the tab at the top of the page to start shopping!