- To begin with my salvation -- I am so grateful that I serve a living God that loves me unconditionally and sent His son to die for my sins! I am thankful that when my perfect God looks at me He sees the blood of Jesus covering all my sins! I have been REDEEMED!
- I am very thankful for my family --- my husband, children (and their significant others), our granddaughter, my parents, my in-laws, my sisters & brothers, nieces and nephews, & grandparents that are in heaven cheering me on in life.
- My church & church family --- I am so blessed to be a part of Francis Baptist Church!!!
- My flip-flop friends --- no matter where life takes us we are there for each other through it all - the good, the bad, the ugly, the laughs & the tears!
- Unashamed Youth Ministries & Youth Leaders -- what a blessing to serve God with such amazing friends!!!!
- My work family -what a blessing to work daily with godly co-workers!!!
- My home -- it may not be the best and it may be getting old - but it is HOME!!!!
- My health -- I have been blessed with great health - I might be getting old but I'm still going strong everyday!
- Miracles --- we have seen our share of miracles this year -starting with the scare we had with Olivia (my great-niece) when she was born & Dad's fall that caused brain damage (all in the same day) and now we have another miracle with Dad - even though he has congestive heart failure and a defibrillator he has pulled through once again! Mom has had several ups & downs this year with her health but we have them here with us and that's what matters - -I can call and talk to them and I see them 3 or 4 times a week.
I could keep on going but I have to stop somewhere -- needless to say -- I truly have so much to be thankful for!!!!!!!!