Verse of the Day

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

As I reflect on all I have to be thankful for today, I am overwhelmed with the blessings of my life.

  • To begin with my salvation -- I am so grateful that I serve a living God that loves me unconditionally and sent His son to die for my sins! I am thankful that when my perfect God looks at me He sees the blood of Jesus covering all my sins! I have been REDEEMED!
  • I am very thankful for my family --- my husband, children (and their significant others), our granddaughter, my parents, my in-laws, my sisters & brothers, nieces and nephews, & grandparents that are in heaven cheering me on in life.
  • My church & church family --- I am so blessed to be a part of Francis Baptist Church!!!
  • My flip-flop friends --- no matter where life takes us we are there for each other through it all  - the good, the bad, the ugly, the laughs & the tears!
  • Unashamed Youth Ministries & Youth Leaders -- what a blessing to serve God with such amazing friends!!!!
  • My work family -what a blessing to work daily with godly co-workers!!!
  • My home -- it may not be the best and it may be getting old - but it is HOME!!!!
  • My health -- I have been blessed with great health - I might be getting old but I'm still going strong everyday!
  • Miracles --- we have seen our share of miracles this year -starting with the scare we had with Olivia (my great-niece) when she was born & Dad's fall that caused brain damage (all in the same day) and now we have another miracle with Dad - even though he has congestive heart failure and a defibrillator he has pulled through once again! Mom has had several ups & downs this year with her health but we have them here with us and that's what matters - -I can call and talk to them and I see them 3 or 4 times a week. 
I could keep on going but I have to stop somewhere -- needless to say -- I truly have so much to be thankful for!!!!!!!!




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment