Verse of the Day

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

A Time to Catch Up....

WOW - where does the time go? I cannot believe it is already February and I haven't posted in over a month. I was so hoping that I could get focused again in 2013 but life is moving so quickly - well maybe one day!!!! Just to catch you up on a few exciting happenings:

  • Our youngest son is graduating in June and going off to college in August
  • Our youngest daughter is getting married in less than 6 months
  • Our grand daughter is turning 2 in less than 3 months
  • Softball season has started and my husband is super busy
  • Come September - my hubby & I will be experiencing an empty nest
Although life is hectic I wouldn't trade any of it for anything! I love my family and know I am blessed beyond belief with an amazing husband and terrific kiddos!

Now for an update on Close to My Heart....the new Spring Idea Book is out and once again I am in love!!!!! Click below to see it for yourself!!!!

2013 Spring/Summer Idea Book

And check out the February Constant Campaign ---- February is sure to be a month of digital delights because you can purchase any Studio J®layout for only $5—that’s a savings of $1.95 per layout! This is a great opportunity to try Studio J for the first time. Create adorable baby layouts with the Wishes and Fishes kit (shown), or use the new Express Collections with collections of 10 ready-made layouts plus a front and back cover that are easy to use and professionally designed. Preserve your memories at a low price for a truly digital delight!

Check out Studio J



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment