Verse of the Day

Saturday, March 2, 2013

More Creations ... Sea World & PBA

Last November we attended the PBA (Palm Beach Atlantic University) Open House with Jordan & his girlfriend.  This is where they are planning on attending college and as soon as we stepped foot on campus, I knew this is where God wanted him and that he would be taken care of.  So here is the layout I created to treasure the memory of this amazing weekend.

For this layout I used our retired Moon Doggie paper with the coordinating Stickease.  I used some of our flip-flaps to get more pictures on the pages.







SeaWorld Layouts

I used our retired Footloose WOTG with the first 2 of the SeaWorld layouts shown here. The title on the first layout was stamped with Token Alphabet (E1020). For embellishments I used a variety of our buttons and ribbons.









Using a flip-mini album on the layout below allowed my to have a total of 15 pictures on these two pages!!!!!







This last layout was created from a layout I had previously made but had never added pictures to it. However, the layout was on grey cardstock and had blue photo mats.  Since I wanted to highlight the black on Shamu and the yellow in the picture -- I re-created it to make it look like this. I also used liquid glass on the title and some of the pictures to represent water drops.






It felt so good to create again. Now I am off to make my daughter a birthday card!!!!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment