Verse of the Day

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Spring Retreat Creations

During the last weekend of February I co-hosted a scrappin' retreat for 16 ladies! We had a great time of fellowship with lots of laughs and I actually got some scrappin' done too!!! It has been a long time since I have had the mojo flowing so it felt wonderful to be at it again.  Check out the items below that I created.

I have been wanting to make some canvas Scripture pieces and I used our Silhouette paper (retired), Just Blooms flowers (retired), sparkles black flourishes (Z1745) & the Everlasting stamp set (D1440).







The following two layouts were created about 2 years ago but I finally added the pictures at the retreat -- and yes I am counting this in what I created that weekend!!!! The first layout is with the Wings paper (one of my all time favorites) and the second one is using Cherry-O. 







I also created some cards using our retired Simply Snapshots 9x9 pages. I simply cut them to fit a standard card based added some embellishments and a sentiment from our new Be Still (A1141) stamp set and a quick card stamp set. 






Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment