Verse of the Day

Saturday, April 27, 2013

H2H Challenge - Button Up

It felt so good to be creative today and to be participating in some challenges again! It has been almost a year since I did any of the Heart 2 Heart Challenges and today I did two of them.  In this post I am highlighting a layout I did for the Button Up Challenge. I used the For Always paper pack highlighted with Twilight cardstock to scrap a few pictures from my anniversary trip last summer that the hubby & I took. Our wedding song was Amazed by Lonestar so I thought it was a very appropriate title!!! The saying in the middle of the page is the zip strip for the For Always pack. This was such an easy and quick layout to put together --- got to love CTHM!!!!

Still Amazed - 2 Page Layout

Right Page

Left Page

Journal
All Supplies Used From CTMH:

  • For Always Paper Pack - X7165B
  • Twilight Card Stock
  • Buttons - Black Assortment - Z1821
  • Just Bloom Flowers & Bitty Assortment - Both Retired Items


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Oh, what a beautiful layout, Tonya. Happy anniversary and many more. Love is a wonderful thing! Thanks for playing along with H2H.

    ReplyDelete