Verse of the Day

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

I Have a Crush on the New "My Crush" Books


It's often the little things that means the most but, in the hurry of our busy world, it's also the little things that get lost in the hustle and bustle of everyday life! If you have a drawer fill of ticket stubs, letters, stamps, and more, but aren't quite sure what to do with them? Well My Crush books are for you.

My Crush books give you a safe place to quickly hold the precious everyday memorabilia while life is happening.  Grab a glue stick, some tape or a paperclip and attach your little things on the printed pages of these handy sized books.  It is a way to swiftly capture your memories on the go!
The two My Crush books each include sixty (yes 60!) 10"x7" full color designed pages in a wire-bound, hardcover book.  Adhere memorabilia and photos to the pages, write some quick journaling and then close the book until the next time.

If finding time for traditional scrapbooking is a bit tricky for you right now, start a My Crush book and begin documenting life today!!!!

There are two books to choose and coordinating accessories for each!!!!




Contact me to order yours today or visit my website for more details!!!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment