Verse of the Day

Monday, December 2, 2013

It's Cyber Monday --- All Week Long!!!!!!!!!!!

It's hard to believe it is December - seriously, where did the time go???? On the positive side - it is my favorite time of year -- I absolutely love CHRISTmas! And I want to spread some joy with each of you. So in honor of Cyber Monday I am offering some specials ALL WEEK LONG!!!!!! Please read the entire post for full details!


As noted here --- $50 order gets a FREE paper packet, $75 order gets a FREE size C stamp set & a $100 order gets you 25% off any additional item OR your choice of a paper pack & a size C stamp set. (These items will be shipped separately).

AND...not to mention, if you place an order of just $50, you can always get the Stamp of the Month for just $5!  This is it!  Soooo cute for cards or layouts. 


Contact me to place your order or feel free to place it online through the homepage of my website.  You will see a link for the Cyber Week party in the bottom right-hand corner of the page. 

By the way, this is a great time to stock up on our wonderful 12x12 page protectors - -the prices go up in January!!!!!

Feel free to e-mail me (twgal220@gmail.com) with any questions.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment