Verse of the Day

Friday, December 27, 2013

Using Studio J to Create Home Decor

I cannot believe we are 3 days away for the end of 2013! I know I say this often, but seriously, where has the time gone?  With our son's graduation & moving off to college, our daughter's wedding, empty nest, my new job .... I honestly have no idea where 2013 went.  I am hoping that in 2014 I can get back into some scrapping' and creating again!  I did use Studio J to create some presents for my kids and grandkids for Christmas and baby shower. On some of these I used the No Limits layout design and created everything with text wells and title wells. And on some of them I used some of the templates and simply changed all photo wells to text wells. Within a text well you can change the font style and color as many times as you want as well as use any of the B&T designs or solid colors for the background.  So here are my creations:








Studio J is so easy to learn to use and it is totally FREE to use & design.  You do not pay for anything until you order your layouts!!!! Contact me for more info!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment