Verse of the Day

Monday, January 13, 2014

Cloud Nine Cards

While my hubby & son were cheering and yelling and screaming last Monday night during the National Championship football game I made some of the cards from the Cloud Nine card kit. It has been a while since I sat down and simply followed the guidelines of one of CTMH's kit instructions and I realized once again why I love being a part of this company! CTMH truly makes things easy, simple & fast.  I made the following 8 cards in about 1 hour (and for those of you who know me, you know this is super fast for me!!!) I did have to use a different B&T paper because I used the one from the kit in a Christmas gift. However, another great thing about CTMH is that so many of their paper packs can be coordinated with each other!






Remember this kit is only available through the month of January!!! To find out how you can get your kit, click here!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment