Verse of the Day

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Tuesday's Techniques & Tutorials! #1

Each Tuesday I am going to try to post some type of technique or tutorial.  Some days it will be a CTMH video tutorial, some days it will be a Pinterset inspired technique and I promise there will also be some Tuesdays that I actually share one of my own techniques or tutorials. I hope you join me each Tuesday!

Artbooking Made Easy: Inspiration Mini Albums

With the inspiration-themed keys of the Cricut® Artbooking cartridge from Close To My Heart, your scrapbook pages will say the things you can't put into words yourself. Watch the video for ideas on combining your most treasured memories with borders, overlays, and other complementary shapes from the cartridge to make inspiring artwork of your own.  



Contact me today to order your Artbooking cartridge! When you order this cartridge you will automatically be eligible for the January special and the stamp of the month!!!!  (click here for more info)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment