Verse of the Day

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Heartfelt Sentiments Team Paper Packet Focus - February Blog Hop

I am so excited to be participating in a creative blog hop again!!!! The scrapbook team I am a part of is focusing on a different paper packet each month from the new Idea Book.  This month we are focusing on Ariana.  So if you are here from Melissa's blog, you are on the right path!!!!


Although I still have not gotten my order placed (I know - it's so sad!!) all of our paper packs are available on Studio J so I created a layout using SJ!




I absolutely love these colors --- Ariana grey, dark coral, light coral & one of my all time favorites - outdoor denim!!!!

Using Studio J, I created this in less than 30 minutes!!!! Contact me today to find out more about Studio J and visit my website to start shopping and get your very own paper pack today! (Remember if you shop on my website, please join the online gathering at the lower right of the page for a chance to win a FREE paper pack!)

Now visit Joy's blog to keep hopping!!!!!!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Your Studio J layout is really cute! Love the new grandbaby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww....love what you did with this, Tonya! I have seen some cute artwork, on this hop, with that B&T paper. Totally so much potential with it!

    ReplyDelete