Verse of the Day

Saturday, February 1, 2014

It's Here ... the NEW Spring/Summer Idea Book!!!!!

I am so excited about all the new papers and products that are being showcased in the new Spring/Summer Idea Book from CTMH which is now live on my website and ready for you to start making your list of all your MUST HAVES!!!! Here is a look at a few of the new paper packs:

Balloon Ride

Lollydoodle

Skylark

Timberline
I told you they were great!!!!

And there are new products in the Base & Bling wearable craft line from jewelry to headbands!


By the way don't forget about the whole new product line - Picture My Life. This program is perfect for the new scrapper or for one who has tons of photos and not a lot of time.  It is ready to go -- no cutting required and comes with everything you need to create an entire book -- all you would have to do is get the album to put it in! Here is a video that demonstrates the program.



And this month the special is all about Embossing. Yes, CTMH now has embossing folders and you can get one FREE this month.  Check out the details by clicking here.


I can honestly say this is probably one of my favorite new Idea Books in a couple of years!!! I can't wait to get some of these new products in my hand and start creating! So what are you waiting for --- visit my WEBSITE today and join the February Gathering link on the lower right part of the page to place your order. Anyone who places an online order of at $50 this month will be entered in for a drawing for a FREE paperback of their choice!!!!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment