Pages

Verse of the Day

Thursday, February 20, 2014

M2C Blog Hop #5 - Verse Mapping

It's hard to believe that we are in week 5 of the Made to Crave Bible Study. This week's verse is Lamentations 3:22-24:

"Because of the Lord's great love we are not consumed, for His compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is Your faithfulness. I say to myself, "The LORD is my portion; therefore, I will wait for Him."

Here is a picture of my verse mapping:


This verse was exactly what I needed this week --- what a wonderful reminder that even if I slip and fall, because of the promise of God's amazing, awesome, great never-ending unconditional love, I will NOT be consumed - destroyed - overtaken! My God's mercy, compassion is brand new every day - it's like getting a fresh dose to start each day with. Not only do I get a fresh dose of His love & mercy, I can rest in the fact that HE is my portion -- I can be satisfied in all things as a result of my faith in Jesus! WOW I can't wait to see what blessings HE has in store for me!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I love doing verse mapping! It is a wonderful feeling knowing He forgives us for all things. Thank for sharing this reminder. I had to ask forgiveness for an argument I had with my daughter. I had to stop and give it to Him. He has great things in store for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have yet to verse map, and I'm in such awe of those that do!! This totally is an awesome Truth that God speaks to us and I appreciate you sharing your talent of verse mapping!! Blessings to you!!

    Trish (P31 OBS Blog Hop Team)

    ReplyDelete