Verse of the Day

Thursday, February 6, 2014

MTC Blog Hop - Isaiah 45:2-3

It's hard to believe that we are in week #3 of the Made to Crave Bible Study. This week our key verse was Is. 45;2-3 and until this week I have never really focused on this verse too much.  But it really speaks to me --- it reminds me that God will never ask me to go somewhere or do something that He hasn't already done as well as prepared the way for me!!! Here is my verse mapping for this week:



These verses also remind me of one of favorite songs by Mercy Me "Already There": 



Click here if you would like to read some other posts from this blog hop!!!!

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I love that song! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your verse mapping! How wonderful it is to realize when we personalize those verses that He cares for us, as individuals! Thank you for sharing!
    Lauren, P31 OBS blog hop team

    ReplyDelete