Pages

Verse of the Day

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Heartfelt Sentiments Team Paper Packet Focus - March - Balloon Ride

It is time once again for another great blog hop.  This month the scrapbook team I am part of is focusing on one of our new paper packs -- Ballloon Ride.  If you are here from Melissa's blog, then you are on the right track!

I am using Studio J again this month to showcase this paper (and this month layouts are only $5 each on Studio J - that's 2 12x12 high-quality pages for only $5!!!!)  I love the vintage look to this paper and since I actually haven't taken a hot air balloon ride yet (which is on my bucket list) I chose to use pictures of our granddaughter and hubby.  I love seeing the two of these together -- it truly melts my heart and are definitely treasured moments!


Now hop on over to Joy's blog for another adventure with Balloon Ride!

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. super sweet! Your Studio J layouts are always so touching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do fabulous work with Studio J, Tonya! You might be setting a record for layouts completed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a keeper, Tonya! Makes me want to scrapbook!

    ReplyDelete