Pages

Verse of the Day

Sunday, March 9, 2014

My Cup Runneth Over...

I am not even sure if I have words to describe how very blessed I am feeling today. So here are a few pictures to show off just a few of my blessings:

Jordan is home for Spring Break and I had the blessing of spending the day with him & Andrea in Daytona on Saturday:

We visited our son, Jake's, church this morning - Trinity Church in Palatka - was blessed to hear him lead worship and to preach God's Word:


We also had the blessing of Britt & Justin joining us in church today along with Jordan and here is Aunt B with Jase:

Then after church all the kids came to the house for lunch, birthday cake for Britt, Katie & Justin. After lunch and cake it was a time for games and just simply being together:



And then to top the day off, enjoying two amazing little grand babies - Tenley & Jase:

Yes my cup is definitely running over!!!!!! Thank you Lord for all my blessings!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I am so blessed to be part of your cup. I love you so much!!!

    ReplyDelete