Verse of the Day

Monday, March 24, 2014

One Little Word 2014

In January I signed up to do Ali Edwards' One Little Word for 2014.  This is where you pick one word and through out the year focus on that word --- You live with it. You invite it into you life. You let it speak to you.  Each month Ali posts creative prompts to help you relate to your word. 

My one little word for this year is FREE / FREEDOM! I had been reading in my Bible and this word just really kept coming back to me -- as if God was telling me that He wants me to let go and be FREE in HIM!!!! I am still a long way from where I need to be but as long as I keep moving forward I am making progress.

Here are a few pages from my OLW journal (I am actually using one of CTMH's MY Smash Books for my journal.)
This is the opening pages of my journal that explains the meaning behind my word and also has the words to "Break Every Chain" which is my theme song for this year! 
This is my intentions page and is where I have reflected what I want to get out of my OLW this year!

The February prompt was to have a reflection for each month and 12 action steps.  I do have this in my journal but I did not take pictures of these pages.

Here is my March creative prompt - we were to create a vision board related to our word / life.  Many people were doing there's one a canvas or in a  frame but I wanted mine directly in my journal.  I had been pinning many quotes and images on Pinterest that were related to my word, so that is what I used to create my vision pages:


I am really enjoying this workshop! 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment