Verse of the Day

Saturday, April 5, 2014

April Blog Hop -- Ivy Lane

It is time once again for another great blog hop.  This month the scrapbook team I am part of is focusing on one of our new paper packs -- Ivy lane.  If you are here from Melissa's blog, then you are on the right track!

I have once again chosen to do a Studio J layout using the Ivy Lane kit. The following layout highlights some of the pictures from a women's retreat I went on with my mom, sister, niece and 2 of my best friends. All the pinks, purples, green and tan in this pack are perfect for a girls' getaway layout!!!!





Now on to Joy's Blog for another wonderful Ivy Lane creation!!!!!

Contact me today to get your order placed or shop online at my website! Make sure you click on the Spring Fever Online Gathering link in the lower right corner for a chance to win a FREE paper pack!

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. What great pics, I bet there was some great memories made.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute layout! Really like the circle shape to accent the sunset. I love retreats :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've been rockin' on Studio J, Tonya! Love what you did here to preserve these memories.

    ReplyDelete