Verse of the Day

Monday, April 14, 2014

It's Been Awhile......

I think the last time I actually sat down to create traditional layouts was in February 2013 at a retreat! I have been using Studio J to get caught up but I wanted to get my cutter and create!!! I knew I wanted to focus on my new grandson, Jase, first few days for these layouts and I already had in my mind what paper pack I wanted to use - Babycakes. Then I happened to find a workshop created by the amazing Pam Thorn.  I ordered it about a month ago along with the paper, supplies and photos I would need. Well, its been sitting on my table just waiting for me to dig in to it....


Spring break started today and although I had to work today and part of the day tomorrow, one of my goals this week is to complete (or at least get most of it done) this workshop. Well, I am very pleased to announce that I did get everything cut tonight. So now I can start working on putting the pages together and adding my pics and some journalling!


I have forgotten how much I enjoy using our how-to-books & workshops to cut and put layouts together. There's just something special about the feel of that paper in my hands!

Stay tuned for another post later this week for some of the finished pages......

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment