Verse of the Day

Thursday, April 17, 2014

TBT: Babycakes for Baby Jase!!!!

TBT: Throwback Thursday

Yes I am considering this a Throwback Thursday because it has been forever since I completed a layout that was not a Studio J one!!!!

On Monday (you can read that post here) I posted that I had finally started working on some traditional layouts  - you know the kind with actual paper, adhesive, stamps and embellishments. I am very excited to announce that I completed 2 layouts on Wednesday!!!!

Here is the first layout:


And here is the second layout (I used flip-flaps on this one so I could display more of the photos.)


Flip-flap on left page

Flip-flap on left page

Flip-flap on right page

This paper pack is so perfect for these first pictures of Jase Michael, our adorable new grandson!

Supplies used for the layouts (all supplies are CTMH):

  • Babycakes Paper
  • Babycakes Stickease
  • Babycakes Assortment of badge buttons
  • Bronze Glitter Gel
  • Bronze Shimmer Tape
  • New Arrival Stamp Set (retired)


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment