Verse of the Day

Saturday, May 24, 2014

Graduation Time!!!!

With the end of another school year approaching very rapidly I decided to put together a couple of graduation cards along with a banner for the school my daughter works at to celebrate their graduation ceremony.  It always amazes me how great it feels to create and with the summer approaching I sure do hope I can find more time to do so.

I am trying something new with these cards and keeping them very simple.  Both of these are all cricut cuts (Happy Graduation) using CTMH new Chevron black card stock.  I really want to bling them up but I am attempting to learn to do more simple cards so I will make more of them.  Hopefully the recipients will still like them!!!!


 

 And here is the banner I made for my daughter for her school.  I love the silver glitter paper she brought to me to use.  This banner took me less than an hour to create -- thanks to CTMH Art Philosophy cartridge, Happy Graduation cartridge and Cricut Craft Room!!!! I used CTMH gray bakers twine to put the banner together:




Happy Graduation!!!!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment