Verse of the Day

Monday, May 5, 2014

Jubilee ... Heartfelt Sentiments Team Paper Pack Blog Hop

It is time once again for another great blog hop.  This month the Heartfelt Sentiments Team that I am part of is focusing on one of our new paper packs -- Jubilee.  If you are here from Melissa's blog, then you are on the right track!

When I first saw this paper in the new Idea Book, it was one of the few papers that I can honestly say I didn't really like that much. (All I could think of was a farm and I have no pictures related to a farm!)



So when I was getting ready to start my layout for this paper pack I had no idea what I was going to do or what pictures I was going to use.  Then I realized that gypsy was one of the recommended colors to coordinate with this pack. That made it more appealing and after playing with it on Studio J, it has definitely grown on me!!!! 

Here is the layout I created and the gypsy color is a perfect match for Tenley's shirt! One more reason to love Close to My Heart -- the papers are so versatile!!!!!!




And another reason to love Studio J -- I can create one or two layouts with papers that I may not need a whole kit for!!!!!

To continue seeing some more amazing creations using Jubilee, hop on over to Joy's Blog!!!!!



Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Amazing! I never imagined Gypsy with this paper. Beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice looking pics & love color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would have thought Gypsy would go with Jubilee. Looks cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The gypsy does look great! Fun photos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would have never realized it either but it was one of the recommended colors in Studio J!!!! And if you look at the paper closely you can see highlights of gypsy!!!!

    ReplyDelete