Verse of the Day

Sunday, May 25, 2014

National Scrapbooking Month

I cannot believe we have less than 1 week left in the month of May!!! Does time ever slow down??? But wight eh end of May approaching fast, that also means there is only one week left to get your Free to Be Me paper collection for just $5 with your qualifying purchase of $50! Remember, I am offering a free accessory of your choice (ribbon, buttons, sparkles, etc.) to anyone who places a minimum of $50 order on my website and purchases the Free to Be Me Paper Collection.  In order to qualify, you must click on the online gathering link titled "Celebrate National Scrapbooking Month" on my website and place your order by May 31. Contact me for more information or if you have any questions.




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment