Verse of the Day

Sunday, June 15, 2014

Happy Father's Day

I am very blessed to have some truly amazing men in my life and to honor them today, I made some cards for them! Here are the cards that I quickly through together Saturday morning for my dad, husband & dad-in-law.



I used CTMH's new Timberline paper along with the Artise and A&P cricut cartridges for the "Happy Father's Day" on all three cards.  The other B&T paper is from a retired kit, Sasprilla.   And of course buttons and waxy flax are always a good combo for embellishing as is the Durable Studs on the last card!!!

I am still focusing on keeping cards very simple so I can get them created it in a reasonable amount of time.  I spent less than an hour on all three cards! I am getting better -- before I would work for 2 or 3 hours on just one card!!!!!

To begin ordering your very own supplies to start making quick & easy cardsvisit my website and click on the "Let's Celebrate Summer"online gathering link in the lower right corner!!!!  Anyone who places a $50 order on my website during the month of June, will receive a handmade card and a free embellishment!!!!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment