Verse of the Day

Thursday, June 5, 2014

June Team Paper Packet Blog Hop....Lolllydoodle!

It is time once again for another great blog hop.  This month the Heartfelt Sentiments Team that I am part of is focusing on one of our new paper packs -- Lollydoodle.  If you are here from Melissa's blog, then you are on the right track!


Lollydoodle was one of my favorite paper packs when I first looked through the Spring/Summer Idea Book.  I could pictures of my grand-daughter all over those pages!!!!

It was the perfect pack to showcase her birthday pictures:




Using Studio J I was able to create this is less than 30 minutes!!!!!! Contact me today to get your very own pack of Lollydoodle or to begin using Studio J!

To see more amazing Lollydoodle creations, hop on over to Joy's Blog!!!!!

To begin ordering, visit my website and click on the "Let's Celebrate Summer"online gathering link in the lower right corner!!!!  Anyone who places a $50 order on my website during the month of June, will receive a handmade card and a free embellishment!!!!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment