Verse of the Day

Monday, June 9, 2014

Tenley's First Scrapbooking Layout

Last Saturday we had the grand-babies for the afternoon.  We had a great time and made many memories (which I will scrapbook later) swimming, playing tea party, designing play-doh outfits and scrapbooking! Yes, Tenley & I made her first layout!!!!



She was very willing for me to help her with the flowers but then she wanted to get creative on her own.  I was finally able to talk her into using the green glitter as grass and then we made the sky & sun!  I am still not sure what she was doing in the middle of the page but I personally think it is the most beautiful layout ever!!!!! By the way, she did her name on her own (well, maybe I adjusted the letters a tad bit!) So for a 3 year-old, I think she did pretty good!!!!!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment