Verse of the Day

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

TTT: Sunburst Cards

Tuesday's Techniques & Tips

So I have been seeing the sunburst design all over Pinterest and a couple of Facebook scrapbooking pages I follow.  I have been wanting to make some of them but had not had the time until last night.  My hubby and son were watching the NBA playoff game so I decided to give the sunburst technique a try.  Now keep in mind this was at 9:00 PM  and by 10:30 I had watched the video and made 3 cards!!!!! It is so easy and quick! I love this look and every card is unique!!!!

Here are my 3 cards I made using retired CTMH paper; however, most of the embellishments are current.

Clementine Paper with Designer Brads
(The "Thanks for Everything" is from the zip-strip on the top of one of the B&T papers)
Whoops-A-Daisy with Black Hemp & Metal Flowers
Dream Pop with Black Shimmer Tape

Here is a link to the video I used --- Sunburst Card Technique.

Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment