Verse of the Day

Saturday, July 5, 2014

Happy Independence Day (Weekend)!!!!

Yesterday was Independence Day for America --- 4th of July. Across America many people were thankful for their freedoms and giving shout-outs for our soldiers who have so bravely fought for our freedom for the last 238 years! I am one of those Americans - very thankful to live in a free country and for the thousands and thousands of men, women and families who have sacrificed for our freedom. But my thankfulness doesn't stop there or even begin there! My thankfulness starts and stops with the freedom I have in being a child of the King - freedom from the guilty & bondage of sin! The freedom I have comes from the ultimate sacrifice of my Savior, Jesus Christ.  This freedom that I have through Christ is an eternal freedom and if you have no idea what this freedom means, contact me and I would be more than glad to share with you how you can also experience eternal freedom!!!!

We started our day yesterday at the church with some of our youth and their families.  We had a picnic along with some great water fun --- 100 foot slip & slide and water balloons.  Then we played cards with Nanny & Papa and finally headed off to Palatka for some DQ blizzards and fireworks.

I made this layout this morning using Studio J.  It's the Independence Day kit and literally took me less than 15 minutes from start to finish!!!!
If you haven't tried Studio J yet and want to know how to create amazing layouts in no time flat, contact me today or click here to get started!!!!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment