Verse of the Day

Sunday, July 27, 2014

Scrappin' Saturday!!!!

Yesterday I was blessed with some time to enjoy my favorite hobby (I think my hubby calls it an addiction - LOL!) I actually was able to play for more than 8 hours - that's the first time I have been able to do that in over a year and it felt so good to be creative (or at least to do some copying!)

Here are some of the projects I was able to complete:

The first two here are some photo mats I purchased at the dollar store and I simply covered and added some embellishments.
I used Babycakes paper and embellishments along with the chocolate striped ribbon and chocolate waxy flax.  I used the Art & Philosophy Cricut cartridge for his name. 

For Tenley's I used our Lollydooodle paper and stickease along with metal flowers and a sparkle flourish! I used the Art & Philosophy cartridge for her name also!
The cool thing is I added a flip-flap to the back of the mats so I can easily change the pictures out and keep it updated.  


For this layout I used Babycakes paper, complements and stickease along with our Artbooking Cricut cartridge.





And the last project I worked on was the Bracket Frame - I covered this with a sheet of our black card stock form the Paper Fundamentals (I cut it using the Art Philosophy cartridge.) For the inside I used a sheet (the light blue design) from the Balloon Ride paper pack and the black print is from a retired kit.  Then I added some metal flowers, sparkle flourish and black striped ribbon.  The saying is a zip-strip quote from one of our retired kits.

Most of the items I used for these projects will be retiring on July 31st, so contact me today to get your order placed or visit my website to start shopping! For anyone who places an order before 9 PM on July 31, your name will be entered into a drawing for $25 in FREE select products. (Please note --- the total of everyone's orders must be at least $150 in order to have a hostess.) In addition, for every $30 you purchase, you will get a handmade goodie from me. 


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment