Verse of the Day

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Technique Hop - Annual Inspirations Sneak Peek

Welcome to July's edition of the Technique Blog Hop.  This month we are featuring a variety of techniques from Close To My Heart's new Annual Inspirations Idea Book that will be released on August 1st.  All throughout the book are many different techniques to help you add just the right touch to your layout, card or project.   If you are coming from Melissa's blog, then you are on the right path.  Be sure to visit all the designer's blogs for some really great ideas from our soon to be released Annual Inspirations Idea Book!!!

I have chosen the "Washi Border" technique that is featured on page 118.  Here is a sneak peek of what the technique looks like in the new book...

For my project which is going to be framed for my grand-daughter's bedroom I used our chocolate woodgrain wash tape, Lollydoodle stickease, and metal flowers....

I used two strips of the wash tape---I love how it makes it look like a tree for the owls to sit in!!!
Then I decided to use our spray pen with cotton candy reindeer and a drop of Pearl Paint in a mixture of water and alcohol to splatter a plain white photo mat....



This was a super fast, easy and simple project!!!! 

Continue on with the Technique Blog Hop by visiting Debi's blog.

You can visit my website today to place your order for some wash tape.  The chocolate woodgrain wash tape, Lollydoodle paper and stickease will be retiring as of July 31st so make sure you act fast before it's too late to get this super cute paper pack and stickease!!!!!

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Cute owls. And I like how they are "sitting" on the wood. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, Washi tape=wood floor- super idea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute. Love how the Washi Tape "grounds" the owls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! I'm sure she will love it.

    ReplyDelete