Verse of the Day

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

CTMH Paper Focus - August Blog Hop

Welcome to August's....


This month we are showcasing artwork made using our Chalk It Up paper packet.  This hop is a circle so feel free to continue to move through the links provided in each post. 

Let me just begin with .... WOW!!!!!!!! I absolutely love this paper pack - definitely in my all time favorite list! Of course maybe it's the teacher in me or the bright colors or the designs or the complements or ... heck  -- it's all of the above!

If you are here from Debi's post, then you are on the right track.  

I have been working on door prizes for our welcome back luncheon next week.  So today I am highlighting a couple of dry erase frames and sticky note frames.  Both of these are made using frames from the dollar store and altered with the Chalk It Up paper, Chalk It Up Picture My Life cards and the Chalk It Up complements & assortments!!!!





I sure hope my teachers that win these love them as much as I do!!!!

Now hop on over to Sheila's blog to see some more amazing creations with this absolutely fantastic paper!!!!

Visit my website today and get your very own Chalk It Up paper pack and accessories so you can get to creating!!!! Make sure you join the New Product Online Gathering to be entered in a drawing for FREE products!



Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Cute ideas for your teachers! They are lucky to have you! Loving the dry erase boards. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got to copy you-love the dry erase #1 the most.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, please (on the dry erase board)! LOVE IT! I know they will be fighting over these goodies!

    ReplyDelete