Verse of the Day

Monday, August 18, 2014

Fall Scrappin' Retreat

This past weekend I took some much needed time for myself and went to a scrapping' retreat with a great group of ladies.  We had so much fun and I was able to complete several projects on my very long "To Create" list!!!!! I am not going to share it all today but keep close by as I will share some each day for the next few days!

One of the projects I created is this Names of God subway art for my mom.  Right now it is in a memory protector hanging with ribbon in her hospital room.  When she gets home, I will put it in a 12x12 frame!


Supplies Used:
  • Skylark Paper Pack (retired)
  • Lagoon, Pear & Chocolate cardstock
  • CTMH Artbooking, Art Philosophy, & Artiste Cricut Cartridge
  • Calligraphy Collection cricut cartridge (non-CTMH)
  • Wide chocolate striped ribbon (retired)
  • Contraband flowers
I absolutely love using my cartridges with Cricut Craft Room!

You can order one of the three CTMH Cricut cartridges today from my website --- when you do you will automatically qualify for the Stamp of the Month as well as be entered in a drawing for at least $15 in FREE products!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment