Verse of the Day

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

More Retreat Items - Project My Life


One of my goals this past weekend was to get the photos scrapped from our 10th wedding anniversary.  I used our Seaside (for the most part) Picture My Life program to accomplish this task.  This is the first time I have ever done this type of pages --- I think it's growing on me and better yet was I had all this done in less than 2 hours!!!!!

First Page
Ruggles Mine
Boston - Freedom Trail / Landmarks
Red Sox Game
Coast & Lobster Day

NH & Vermont
Back page - Red Arrow Diner

Supplies Used:

  • Seaside PML Kit
  • Chalk It Up PML Kit (one card on back page, two cards on Coast & Lobster Day)
  • Game On (retired) paper pack to make cards on Red Sox day pages
Visit my website to get your very own PML kit - there are 12 different themes to choose from!!!!


Photobucket

1 comment: