Verse of the Day

Saturday, August 2, 2014

New CTMH Product Blog Hop


Welcome to our --- 


I am so excited about the new products and the new Annual Inspirations (previously called an Idea Book) that was released yesterday, August 1st!!! I had the opportunity to play with some of the new products today and let me just say  --- OH MY WORD!!!!!!!

I started out with the Chalk It Up paper pack and Picture My Life kit. Here is what the papers look like:

Here is the project I created -- 2 altered composition books that will be door prizes for our welcome back to school faculty meeting:


 

I simply used Sorbet (in the top picture) & black card stock for the backgrounds then added some of the B&T papers from the paper packs and the sayings are 2 of the cards from the Chalk It Up Picture My Life kit (I will have a post tomorrow about this kit and the special for this month - so stay tuned!!!!). I used a small piece of the B&T papers to alter the pens also so they coordinate!!!! In the first picture I used one of the stars from the Chalk It Up complements pack and in the 2nd one I used the mini stars for the Chalk It Up assortment!

I will be highlighting some other projects as well as specials and many of the other fabulous new products over the couple of weeks - -so make sure you have subscribed to my blog.

But for now if you want to see some more amazing creations using the new product check out some of the blogs listed below!

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Both are really nice notebooks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you made it a set with the matching pen; these look like lovely gifts!

    ReplyDelete