Verse of the Day

Sunday, August 3, 2014

Picture My Life - Chalk It Up!

So for the last few months I have posted a few times about Picture My Life (PML)  -- some videos and short posts talking about this new product that CTMH came out with in February! Well this weekend I played with the Chalk It Up PML for the first time.  I was completely blown away by everything in the kit:
  • 122 different cards (44 - 4"x6" cards & 78 - 3"x4" cards)
  • 96 different designs
4" x 3"

4" x 6"
Here are the different designs:












  • 1 12"x12" B & T that could be used as a title page:

  • 10 Memory protectors in various designs for the PML cards
And all of this is ONLY $24.95! And this month when you purchase any of the 13 available PML programs featured in the 2014–2015 Annual Inspirations idea book at their full retail price of $24.95 , you are eligible to add your choice of 1 of 8 qualifying Memory Protectors 10-packs for just $3!!!

I am so excited about this new product because not only will I be getting caught up on my scrapbooking (this makes it so fast, easy & simple) but I will also be using the sayings and designs to created cards & altered projects.  Check out my blog post from yesterday for 2 altered composition books using PML cards!!!!

Visit my website today and get your very own PML kits and get to creating!!!! Make sure you join the New Product Online Gathering to be entered in a drawing for FREE products!




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment