Verse of the Day

Sunday, August 10, 2014

Twas the Night Before....

Twas the night before the teachers return and I am just as excited and nervous as I was 21 years ago starting my very first year in teaching.

It is hard to believe that I am starting my 22nd year and my 2nd year as principal.  As I sit here tonight thinking back over all the students, parents, teachers, instructional assistants, office staff, custodians, bus drivers, and cafeteria workers that I have had the pleasure of being around, I realize that I am truly blessed to be a part of the most important and foundational professions of all professions! I am proud to be an educator and if I had to do it all over again, I wouldn't change a thing!

So here are a few quotes I found on Pinterest to share on this night before teachers return......






Now I am off to bed to try to get some sleep!!!!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment