Verse of the Day

Saturday, September 6, 2014

Time for A Challenge ... Color Dare #109

It's hard to believe that it has been 2 weeks since I posted anything and even harder to believe that we are already finished with 3 weeks of school.  Today was the first day in over a month that I did not leave my house at all and it has been wonderful!!! From sleeping in to not having to put make-up on and do my hair - I could get used to this!!! Best of all, I was able to enjoy a few hours of creativity with some scrappin' projects!

I will share some of what I did over the next few days, but tonight I want to share a card I made for the Color My Heart Color Dare #109 Challenge. This is my first time participating in this challenge and this week's color palette comes from CTMH's Confetti paper pack (I love these colors!)


Here is the card I made using the sunburst technique:

Recipe:

  • Confetti Paper Pack
  • Lagoon Shimmer Tape
  • Pear Cardstock (Cloud was cut with Cricut Artiste)
  • Black Cardstock
  • Just Because Sentiment is from a promotional stamp set 
  • Pear Brads
  • 5 1/2" x 4 1/4" Card Base
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. I love that sunburst technique and how it sends the focus right to your sentiment. Thanks for linking up with us at Color My heart this week. We look forward to seeing more of you now that you got your feet wet, so to speak! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun card! I like how you combined CTMH accessories (brads, shimmer tape) with the challenge colors to create such a cheery card! Thanks for joining us at Color My Heart Color Dare--hope you will join us again soon.
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes a day in the house to craft is just what the doctor ordered. What a great card! Thank you for participating in this weeks Color Dare

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great starburst card. Love the brads down in the corner....great balance. Thank you for participating at with us at the Color My Heart Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great use of that cloud cut-out and stamp set! It goes so well with the sunburst. Thanks for joining us at Color My Heart this week!

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete