Verse of the Day

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Christmas Cards & Studio J Mashup!!!!

I know many of you have heard of a mashup where someone using a computer program to smash together two or more songs/sounds!  (To hear an amazing mashup click here!!!)

Well today I want to show you how I mashed up Studio J with some card bases and ended up with 12 beautiful Christmas cards!!!!

So here is what I created on Studio J:


And here are the results of the mashup with my cutter, card bases and adhesive!!!

There are 2 each of these cards for a total of 8 - these were made using the Snowhaven kit in SJ.

These cards were made using Yuletide Carol kit in SJ!
So that is 12 cards for $7.50!!! During the month of November all Studio J layouts are only $5 (remember a layout is considered 2 pages.) For the Snowhaven cards I used both pages so that was $5 but the Yuletide Carol cards I only used 1 of the pages as the other page of the layout is for another project that I will showcase later.  Since I only used 1 side of that layout I am calculating the cost at $2.50 for a total of $7.50 for those cards!!!

Click on over to my website to start creating your very own Studio J creations now (click on Products, then Studio J.)  I do have a tutorial for making the cards; if you are interested in it, leave me a comment with your e-mail address and I will be glad to send it to you!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment