Verse of the Day

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Christmas Creations with No Ink

As I have already mentioned in earlier posts, all Studio J layouts this month are only $5! That's 2 12x12 pages printed on the highest quality of paper for only $5 --- you can't even get photos printed for that!!!!

Well last night & today I started making Christmas cards, yes you read that right - Christmas cards, in Studio J.  With the No Limits template in SJ you can create anything you want to - including cards and even some subway art!

Here are some cards using our new Snowhaven paper kit ---




Notice that these 2 pages are almost identical with the exception of some of the 'stickease' I placed around the empty spaces -- I will use those for other projects! That's 12 cards for only $5! And it's handmade. All I will have to do is cut them and adhere them to a plain card base!

And here is a page of cards I made using the new Yuletide Carol kit:
Again, I used some of the empty space for a few stickease and even some border strips!  For the other side of this layout I decided to make some subway art 6x6 signs that I will either use for gifts or for my own home:
So this $5 I will get 6 cards, 4 subway art designs & a few stickease designs! Now that's what I call a deal!

Since I used Studio J to create all of this, I am also using this to participate in this week's Heart 2 Heart November No Ink Challenge for this week!  I love the challenges at Heart 2 Heart and hopefully I can start participating in more of them since my mojo is coming back!!!!

Remember all you have to do to get started with Studio J is visit my website, join this months online gathering and then click Studio J from the products menu!


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Great job and what a great use of Studio J...Brillant! Thanks for playing along with H2H challenges!

    Brandi R
    H2H challenges DT member
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a clever idea for Studio J! Thanks for sharing this with us at H2H challenges.

    ReplyDelete