Verse of the Day

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

CTMH Paper Focus Blog Hop - Snowhaven


This month we are showcasing artwork made using our Snowhaven paper packet.  This hop is a circle so feel free to continue to move through the links provided in each post. It has been a couple of months since I have participated in a blog hop and let me just say it feels good to be hopping again!!!!

If you are here from Aggie's blog then you are on the right path.

For my creation this month I used Studio J to showcase some pictures from a trip my hubby & I took a couple of years ago to the mountains.  This paper is a perfect match for pics of the snow kissed mountains!  



Living in Florida doesn't lend itself to having a lot of winter time pictures so this is when Studio J is a great way of creating perfect layouts when you don't need a whole kit! And this month all layouts from Studio J are only $5!!!!!!  Visit my website to start creating (make sure you join the November Online Gathering to order your layouts to receive a handmade goodie from me).

Now visit Melissa's blog to see what she amazing creation she has made!!!!

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Love Studio J! Yours and Marianne's creations this month make me want to go and do some layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a great job with this, Tonya - highlighted the versatility of this paper packet. Beautiful photos!

    ReplyDelete