Verse of the Day

Friday, December 5, 2014

CTMH Paper Focus Blog Hop -- Confetti Wishes


This month we are showcasing artwork made using our Confetti Wishes paper packet.  This hop is a circle so feel free to continue to move through the links provided in each post. If you get lost you can start back here or at Melissa's blog.

If you are here from Aggie's blog then you are on the right path.

Confetti Wishes is a very fun paper pack with a birthday theme. However, I have been wanting to scrap pictures of my grand babies summer photo session and when I saw the colors of this paper pack, I knew it was perfect!!! I love the bright colors combinations of Canary, Pacifica & Pear! I used the Pop of Color template from our Make it From Your Heart Volume 2 for my layout.

As you can see these colors are perfect for this photo shoot!!!

I used our brand new (just released in our Seasonal Expressions 1) White Shimmer Tape to give a border and some pop!!!! The title was cut using our Artbooking cartridge & our Artise cartridge.

I used our new White Enamel stars and a yellow ShinHan marker.  I love how we can make these stars any color we want with the ShinHan markers!

To continue with seeing more amazing projects using Confetti Wishes, hop on over to Judy Faye's blog!!!!

Contact me today if you are interested in more information about any of these products or you can visit my website to start shopping now!!! There are some great specials happening in December ---- details are on my website!

Photobucket

1 comment: