Verse of the Day

Monday, December 15, 2014

CTMH Technique Blog Hop - Irresistible Texture

Welcome to our Technique Blog Hop! 


This month there are 8 of us highlighting the Irresistible Texture technique which features embossing folders!!!  This blog hop is a great big circle so you can start wherever you want and continue through to see all the fabulous artwork incorporating this technique. 


If you are coming from Catherine's Blog, you are on the right track! 

For my project I created a Christmas card that was inspired by someone on Pinterest (sorry I cannot remember who.) 



The base was created using our Chevron embossing folder. Then the tree was made with our new white shimmer trim tape that I colored green with our ShinHan marker! I love these markers ---- now I can have any color of shimmer trim I want!!!!






Thanks for stopping by! Please continue onto Tina's Blog where you will find some additional artwork highlighting this technique! Be sure to leave a comment and let me know what you thought of my variation. Happy hopping!

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Cute card! Coloring the white shimmer trim has become my new favorite thing to do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That card is fun! Neglected to put the white shimmer trim on my last order but it will be on my next!

    ReplyDelete