Verse of the Day

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Seasonal Expressions Blog Hop

Welcome to the Heartfelt Sentiments Seasonal Expressions 1 New Product Blog Hop!!!!


If you are here from Judy Faye's blog, then you are on the right path.  If you get lost along the way, you can find a list of all the participants at Melissa's blog.

I am so excited to be sharing new products with you from our newly released Seasonal Expressions1! This new 'mini' Idea book has some fun new papers, stamps, Project My Life cards, embellishments and more.

For my project, I chose to create a quick & easy layout using Studio J with the new Hopscotch kit.


The colors in this kit are some of my favorite so I decided to use pics of me and my favorite little 3 year old!!!

I have another project using a couple more new items form the Seasonal Expressions 1 -- stay tuned as I will be using it in another blog hop next week!

Now hop on over to Marianne's blog to see even more new products!


Don't forget during the month December ,CTMH is featuring the Deal of the Decade which makes this a perfect time to get some new products.  Click here to read all about that special.

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Fun, fun, fun! It's written all over your faces! Great job, Tonya.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And yes we do have fun with her!

      Delete
  2. LOL That is TOO CUTE! Love all the faces and fun in this layout! You rock Studio J, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love SJ!!!! I get so much done and it's perfect for my crazy life!

      Delete